Google

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Goodbye 2007 and Welcome Year 2008,

My resolution in FX:

1. Reduce Mistake in trading and keep on discipline with trading analysis.

2. Analysis and set the Trade only in the morning and evening while at night, will rest and sit down with my family. This is because i have some superstitious that profit is given during that period of time and at night, it is meant for u to take a rest.. :)

3. Of course, make more income from FX market

Good Luck everybody and wish u all a very Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.fxpalace.com/ is absolutely free and contains easy to understand forex tutorials, no annoying advertising and popups, very well designed. A great place for a novice.

krazl said...

new resolution.. play more chess :)

krazl
www.krazl.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.